Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions addresses Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd. and the names of “Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd”, “us”, “our”, and “we” as Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd. By accessing this website (the “Site”) and its content or participating in the “Services” provided by this website, you are complying to theterms and conditions of use. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, do not participate in our Services
All information and provided materials available on the website are not to be replicated or distributed for personal gain or monetary value. Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd material is not to be modified or altered. Further distribution of Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd materials through other channels are also prohibited, with the exception of materials that are intended to be distributed.
Responsible for your devices and accounts. You are responsible for any devices, software and services needed to use the online services. You are also responsible for any messaging and data charges, fees and taxes for your use of the online services, including when we communicate with you by text, email or other means that you choose. You may only use the online services with devices that you own or control and using only the authorized operating system (e.g., Apple iPhone OS for Apple devices). If you create an online services account, you are responsible for keeping the account secure and for all activity under the account. You can only use one online services account and must keep your account information accurate at all times.
Trademark information/details. Trademarks, service marks, and all graphical elements, including the look and feel appearing on the online services, are distinctive and protected trademarks or trade dress of Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd or its licensors. The online services may also contain various third-party names, trademarks, and service marks that are the property of their respective owners.
Intellectual property ownership. Any and all rights in the online services are and shall remain the exclusive property of Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd. For purposes of clarity, “online services” includes any and all content on the online services, such as, but not limited to, text, images, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, audio, video, data and other materials (together, “content”) as well as any part of the online services.
Links to and from the website. You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd will not be liable to any party upto any extent (under any theory of law) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any transaction losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation, or loss or corruption of information or data.
By use of the website and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you hereby indemnify Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by you arising out of any breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer is made only by a Franchise Document. We will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and requirements as determined and ascertained by us.
Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Munchbox Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd also holds the right to revise these terms and conditions time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. We advise you to re-read this page from time-to-time to ensure you are familiar with the current version.