Except as limited below, we reserve the right to use or disclose your personally identifiable information for business reasons in whatever manner desired.
Why we collect personal information
In addition to providing you with a more personalized online experience we use your personal information to present a wider range of products and services with convenient access to you and to provide you with our Franchise or business details. As well, we use your personal information to keep you abreast of new products, promotions, offers, contests, and any other information we believe might better serve you. From time to time, we may use your personal information to contact you to request your participation in a market research survey or to contact you for the Franchise related aspects for which you yourself provide your information to us through access to our website
As required by law, Users shall not, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which such User does not have any rights
- is grossly harmful , harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially , ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever harm minors in any way infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights violates any law for the time being in force deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature impersonates another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- MUNCHBOX FROZEN FOODS Pvt. Ltd. shall not directly or indirectly do the following, and shall ensure that Users do not:
- (i) access (or attempt to access) any service by any means other than as permitted in this Agreement and by the law.
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or third party content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Content and third party content therein
- Access the website to upload the Content to cause a breach of security or any Networks or interfere with the proper working of the website
- (iv) Delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices
- (v) Enforcement of Legal Obligations
The User acknowledges that MUNCHBOX FROZEN FOODS Pvt. Ltd. may terminate the User’s account and remove the Content and other Network Data, as well as disable the User’s access to any and all Networks at any time for violations of this policy without notice and without any liability to the User. The User is solely responsible and liable for complying with all applicable laws including privacy laws.
The User acknowledges that MUNCHBOX FROZEN FOODS Pvt. Ltd. also reserves the right to remove, preserve, and disclose any information or Content or account it deems necessary or appropriate to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this policy, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) respond to User support requests, (e) protect the rights, property, or safety of MunchBox Frozen Foods pvt. Ltd., its Users, and the general public, or (f) investigate or defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
We may collect and process personal data about you when you use our website. This includes:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Your marketing preferences including any consents you have given us
- Information you include in any correspondence with us etc.
General use of information
- MUNCHBOX FROZEN FOODS Pvt. Ltd. may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfil your requests for our programs, Franchisee inquiries, services and other inquiries that we believe may be of interest to you. The information may also be used to communicate with you or to contact you about your account with us. We may also use this information to offer our products, programs, or services to the user. If you choose to submit content for publication in whatsoever manner, we may publish your name, screen name and other information you have provided
- The information the Company collects in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. The information may also be used in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
- The Company shall disclose information maintained when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with our business partners etc. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described.
Appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information collected.
To protect User’s privacy and security, reasonable steps should be taken to help verify the User’s identity before granting access or making corrections.
Amendment to this policy
This Notice may be changed by MUNCHBOX FROZEN FOODS Pvt. Ltd. with or without notice to the user. The revised Notice shall be posted to this page so that you are aware of the information collected, how it is used and under what circumstances it will be disclosed.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org